Affordable Roofing by John Cadwell, Inc. provides the best roofing and most complete, detailed warranties available in the American roofing construction industry. With the manufacturer’s warranty, we are able to offer our customers several types of warranty options.
You can have Peace of Mind assurance that if you sell your home or business our warranty is able to be transferred. Affordable Roofing Warranties can be transferred electronically through our website. We are the only roofing company to offer this easy, fast, and efficient online warranty transfer option in the roofing industry.
For available roof shingle and material manufacturer warranties or roof guarantees and options please ask your representative or Contact Us. We would be happy to review your options with you; different roofing materials have different warranty options. Most manufacturers offer enhanced warranties, see – Roofing Materials – for available materials and their warranties.
Affordable Roofing by John Cadwell, Inc. Labor Warranties:
- Roof Replacements – 5 Year “NO LEAK” Workmanship Warranty. Optional extended warranties to a Lifetime available. See actual Warranty for details.
- Roof Waterproofing – 10 Year “NO LEAK” Workmanship Warranty with a 10 year renewal option. See actual Warranty for details.
- Roof Repairs – 90 Day Workmanship Warranty with an option to extend to 1 year. See actual Warranty for details.
Registering your manufacturer’s warranty is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Simply click on their logo and you’ll be taken directly to roofing manufacturer’s website.
- Enter all the required information needed to accurately register your roofing materials warranty.
- Click the Submit button to complete or you can print it out and email or regular mail your registration to the manufacture
If you do not see the manufacture listed above or have any additional questions on warranties contact Affordable Roofing by John Cadwell, Inc. and/or one of our manufacturers, and we’ll do our best to help you.
Looking to transfer your Affordable Roofing by John Cadwell, Inc Labor Warranty? Just click – Warranty Transfer – in order to process your labor warranty transfer electronically. Please make sure you have your Contract #, current owner and new owner information. Transfer must be submitted within 30 days of real estate transfer. See your contract for more information.